You are here
Head of Operations - Nigeria
Global integrated energy company with more than 8 000 employees worldwide.
A competitve brand that operates in more than 41 countries.
About Our Client
A competitive brand within the Oil and Gas industry operating in more than 41 countries.
- Supervise the operations of terminals to assure a safe operation and to keep control of main parameters of operations including:Capex, OPex, Cost per m3/mt, Gain and Losses, Oil Spills, Loss time accidents and EBITDA contribution.
- Ensure compliance with operational procedures of the Terminals.
- Analyze operational reports of the terminals including the summary report, the KPI's, the volumes, the demurrage charges and the gain and losses to focus the efforts and resources to the goals of the company.
- Complies with government and industry guidelines mainly in issues dealing with transportation of products, environmental matters, construction permits and any other related matter.
- Participates in all people related processes within his/her department. Develop, implement, and control reporting system at each terminal/plant to create more effective and efficient workforce.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering background preferred
- 10+ years experience in oil terminal operations managing ship/shore interface, truck loading and oil measurement
- Up to 6-7 years in a leadership role managing or supervising personal
- Safety standards procedure knowledge
- Bitumen experience is an advantage
- Adaptable to business staff and "blue collar" audience
What's on Offer
A competitive package with additional benefits.