You are here
Head of Quality - Textile Industry (Shirt)
Head of Quality Textile Industry
Expert of woven formal shirt manufacturing facility
About Our Client
Global Player in the Textile Industry
- Bring strong Quality Culture for Company to be the BEST on Quality
- Ensure adherence to the Company's Quality Manual Policies and Procedures.
- Train and develop a team of Quality Supervisors / Inspectors / Auditors.
- Improve Product Quality and work with production team to ensure quality at source.
- Carry out audits to ensure conformance to Customer's requirements.
- Interpret market demand in terms of quality characteristics/ parameters.
- Cooperate product planning and production department in designing the production plan.
- Find out the items to be improved and designed the scheme of quality improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Quality Management or Textile Technology or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar position in a woven formal shirts manufacturing facility is a prerequisite.
- Preference will be given to candidates who currently hold leadership positions in quality department of their current organisation.
- Sound technical knowledge in garment make-up / construction and fabrics.
- Excellent knowledge of product quality standard / compliance norms for international high end brands.
- Strong leadership and communication skills .
- Results oriented.
What's on Offer
Attractive package with benefits. The opportunity to join a global player that could offer great career prospects.