You are here
Head of Sales, Tanzania / Global Leader / Facilities Management
- Our client is UK based global facilities management company
- Our client is only looking at East African citizens, preferably Tanzanians
About Our Client
Our client is UK based global facilities management company. Leader of the market and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange it has operations in over 100 countries.
Reporting into the Managing Director of Tanzania based in Nairobi, the person will be responsible for driving the sales strategy, ensuring the growth and development of revenue, leading and negotiating major bids on optimal commercial/risk terms.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have:
- 7 to 10 years commercial experience in a multinational setting solid working exposure to the facilities management or related industry
- Experience in the development of business with, and negotiation of large bids and tenders with, MNC's and Governments
- Excellent inter personal and people management skills
- Relevant formal tertiary qualification at first degree level coupled with master's degree
Our client is only looking at East African citizens, preferably Tanzanian
What's on Offer