You are here
Head of Supply Chain
Complete Supply Chain responsibility
Only FMCG/ Maufacturing expereince will be considered.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational leader in construction and building materials. Headquartered out of Johannesburg, Gauteng for the Southern African region, this leader offers a diverse range of tailor made solutions for every building/habitat need.
Celebrating over 340 years in experience and with over 160 000 employees across the globe and and operations in over 63 countries, this giant is held in high acclaim and is noted as an employer of choice.
The Head of Supply Chain based in Johannesburg, will be responsible for the following outcomes.
- Analyse the supply chain processes of the organization in order to continuously optimize our ability to:
- Meet and exceed our customer expectations with regards to service delivery;
- Improve return on investment, lowering our cost to serve;
- Accommodate and become agile around and meeting unforeseen orders, keeping customer satisfaction levels high.
- Manage the "Integrated Business Planning" model and the associated processes within the organization, ensuring that the model is fully functional and effective, delivering above results.
- Enable the organisations strategic intent and delivery by developing and implanting processes and procedures that balance the demand and supply management of the organization, acting as the glue between procurement, sales, manufacturing, warehousing and stock management and distribution.
- Create and capitalize on opportunities to increase our margins through playing an active role in, and contributing to decreasing the cost of sales and managing associated parts of our working capital.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation' strategy as an executive member of the organization and collaborating cross-functionally with your colleagues.
- Team-development and coaching.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Head of Supply Chain role, the incumbent must possess the following skills:
- Four-year University degree (preferably a Master's degree.
- Hons degree
- Engineering degreed
- Regrettably No diplomas or B tech degrees will be considered
- Strong Managerial experience
- Manufacturing/FMCG experience- Only!
What's on Offer
Negotiable based on Experience.