You are here
HR Manager FMCG m/f - Morocco
multinational company, leader in the FMCG sector
Confirmed HR Manager, Fluent English, Industrial Experience
About Our Client
For a multinational company, leader in the FMCG sector, we are searching an HR Manager. The position is based in Casablanca Morocco. Reporting directly to the country General Manager with dotted line to the regional HR director, you assume multiple roles of strategic partner, coach, change agent and employee advocate.
You will work closely with our senior HR management in supporting the designated geographic regions. Core responsibilities are in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance.
Your missions are
* Acts as the first line of support for local and global HR processes and systems for managers and employees.
* Manages development and implementation of local HR policies and procedures ensuring full compliance with the local law
* Coach and advice managers on HR and leadership topics e.g. coaching, people development, retention/attrition, productivity, disciplinary actions, etc.
* Manages and leads recruitment and develops contract/employment terms for new hires, promotions, transfers and contracted resources.
* Manages annual performance review and talent review process. Support development and implementation of individual development plans
* Manages and administer compensation and benefits program including health care plan, social security, employer tax declaration, etc.
* Rolls out & development programs, coordinates nominations for regional/global training's, sources local external courses, arranges in-house training's, and evaluates effectiveness of training programs
* Prepares and negotiates with a staff representative
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration, HR, Labour relations or Psychology
* 5-7 years' experience in HR as a generalist in HR management, preferably in international environment
* Knowledge in local labor laws and income tax regulations
* Expertise in employee relations and labor negotiations
* Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision and multi-task
* High level of interpersonal skills - influencing and consulting skills and confidentiality
* Effective communication in English, Arabic, and French
If you are interested in this post, please send your English C.V.
What's on Offer