You are here
This position is now filled
HR Manager m/f - Morocco
- Multinational Company leader in its industry
- HR Manager with experience in creating and HR department from scratch
About Our Client
For a multinational company leader in its industry we are searching for a Human Resources Manager m/f based in Casablanca, Morocco.
As Human Resources Manager and Business Partner, you will be part of the plant management team and your responsibilities will be to:
- Take a lead role in managing change.
- Participate actively in management meetings to ensure an active understanding of the business.
- Advise and coach line managers on employee relations issues (absence, disciplinary matters, employment legislation)
- Manage the recruitment process and the on-boarding program.
- Develop and upkeep the employee files within the database to ensure reporting of accurate employee data.
- Manage the appraisal/performance review process and identify areas for learning and development.
- Develop talent within the business through succession planning and retention of key roles.
- Ensure that policies and practices within the Morocco site are compliant with the latest legislation and effectively communicated, including the development of new policies as required.
The Successful Applicant
You have at least 7 years work experience working in Human Resources Generalist or similar role, within a manufacturing or global company. You also have experience working with local works councils and strong employment law knowledge including visas and employment contracts establishment.
You have Fluent French and English language skills (written and verbal) and are able to travel internationally.
What's on Offer
According to profile