You are here
HR Manager Rabat H/F - Morocco
A multinational company leader within the trade and services business
An HR Manager with exceptionnal interpersonnal skills
About Our Client
Michael Page is searching for his client, a multinational company within the trade and services business, a talented HR Manager based in Rabat.
As HR Manager you have full capacity to decide and establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change in Morocco. Your tasks and responsibilities are: · Provide insight and direction to the Leadership Team on the HR implications of strategic & operational decisions.
- Ensure alignment of HR programs, processes and projects with strategic business objectives focused on driving bottom line results, productivity and development within the company.
- Ensure that training & development programs, talent mapping, and succession plans are in place for all levels in the organisation.
- Drive and maintain the employer brand externally and internally to ensure a good social climate, excellent employee relations and communications
- Advise the line managers and deliver HR support to all internal customer groups. · Focus on continuous improvement and share best practice with other HR in Europe
- Coach and mentor leaders at all levels within the organisation
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Implement and enforce consistency with our policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
With a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, BA or related field, and an experience of 8 to 10 years in HR Management, you speak fluently French and English. You have exceptional analytic and process management skill plus excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. You like challenges and being in a face-paced environment. Apply directly online.
What's on Offer