You are here
HR Specialist m/f - Morocco
- Multinational company within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience as HR Specialist
About Our Client
For a major company within the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for an HR Specialist m/f based in Casablanca.
As HR Specialist your main activities are:
- Deliver HR support to the business and ensure that delivery is fully aligned to the goals in your area of business.
- Support the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Monitor quality and timeliness of service provision.
- Support the HR Manager in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analysing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Locally manage the Company's benefit plans, including health care, tuition reimbursement, service awards, Thrift and Savings, and pensions etc.
- Conduct the general Company orientation of new joiners, counsel employees, when requested; and promote good employee relations.
- Assist in implementation of approved Human Resource programs and in the performance of other Human Resources functions, as required.
- Support Line managers in the recruitment process.
- Provide payroll backup
- Maintain HR administrative files, and records.
- Deliver HR culture change initiatives to local population.
The Successful Applicant
With a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in HR preferred.
You also have good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR life cycle are mandatory.
What's on Offer