You are here
Information Security Architect
- My client is one of the largest retail companies in South Africa
- They are looking for an Information Security Architect
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest retail companies in South Africa based in Johannesburg.
My client, one of the largest retail companies in the country, is looking for an Information Security Architect to join their growing team based in Johannesburg. Reporting to the Executive: IT & IT Security Architecture, the incumbent will be tasked with taking ownership of the end-to-end solution design for enterprise-wide projects. The Information Security Architect will also have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing end to end Information Security technical solutions to address business problem, new service offerings go to market strategy etc.
- Using the standard architecture building blocks - document the end to end Information Security solution including the following:
- Security design
- Application design
- Data Design
- Infrastructure design
- Network design
- Integration design
- Develops an information security solution architecture that accurately translates business requirements to technology and ensures the design will meet business requirements throughout the lifecycle of a change.
- Collaborate with the Domain Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to enterprise architectural standards and future roadmaps.
- Liaise with IT Project Managers and IT Delivery Coordinators to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Monitors effectiveness; recommends improvements according to industry (such as ISO 2700x and PCI) standards.
- Provide guidance and coaching to developers and specialists on changes throughout the design process.
- Establish traceability between requirements and application solution architecture design.
The Successful Applicant
Technical know how:
Strong background in Identity and Access management
Has experience with alternate implementation strategies such as pilot or parallel.
Has consulted and extensively worked on WAN/LAN and Datacentre network infrastructure
Has extensive experience in Information Security solutions and applications
Has a wide range of experience: Infrastructure, networks, programming, applications, integration
Experienced developing solutions within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- IT related degree/diploma;
- At least 5 years' experience as an Information Security Architect or Technical Lead;
- Extensive Identity and Access Management implementation exposure
- Previous solution architecture or the technical lead for multiple information security projects
- Significant design exposure for large scale integrated solutions
Professional Qualification Requirements:
- TOGAF and or SABSA exposure
- CCISP, CISA or CISM an advantage
- Information Security Vendor certifications (e.g. CCSE)
What's on Offer
R900,000 CTC per annum to R1,200,000 CTC per annum.