You are here
Intermediate-Senior C# Developer
Must have strong C# skills and experience, .NET 4.0 foundation
About Our Client
As an Intermediate-Senior C# Developer within the Financial services sector you will be responsible for the following:
* Full stack development - front end, integration, backend and database.
* Determine sources of application page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
* Review or update applications in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
* Monitor systems for intrusions or denial or service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
* Implement application site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption
* Design, build or maintain Application Sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools.
* Design, or edit application page content, or direct others producing content.
* Confer with management or development teams to prioritise needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
* Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
* Maintain understanding of current technologies or programming practices through continuing education.
* Analyse user needs to determine technical requirements.
* Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent will possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Understanding of source control principles
- Must have strong C# skills and experience, .NET 4.0 foundation
- Experience and exposure to JSON, WCF, ASP. Net MVC
- The ability to extract and translate user requirements a must
- SQL Programming skills, with SSIS and SSRS experience
- Relevant IT qualification, Bachelor's degree in IT (advantageous)
- Proficient in Afrikaans.
- Working knowledge of Xamarin (advantageous)
- 4-5 years development experience
What's on Offer
The Client will offer the successful intermediate-Senior C# Developer a competitive package of up to R600,000 TCTC per annum.