You are here
Investment Analyst & Project Manager
Investment Analyst & Project Manager for New Ventures & Business Development
Fluent in Amharic and English to be based Ethiopia
About Our Client
An international investment company which invests in areas of latent demand, that also brings all the fundamentals of project development under one roof and leads investments from origination to exit.
- Analyse and evaluate potential new projects from all angles (market, technology, operations, finance, returns, regulatory, impact, etc);
- Prepare budgets, financial models, action and project plans;
- Prepare and participate in interim evaluations and go/no-go decisions;
- Serve as coordinator of project development efforts across multiple projects including managing contractors, liaising with key stakeholders, overseeing a budget and financial controls, coordinating administrative needs, and troubleshooting other problems as they arise;
- Participate in or manage development of a multi-year business plan, including profit and operations analyses;
- Support discussions with potential investors and strategic partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in Amharic & English
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in a role that combines analytical skills, strategic problem solving, and process management;
- Experience delivering high-quality end products on projects with many moving parts, including multiple work-streams, many stakeholders, and tight deadlines;
- Strong background in designing and executing analysis;
- Experience working in emerging markets. Africa-specific experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex ideas simply;
- Advanced degree (MSc, MBA, LLM, MA) from a recognized academic institution preferred.
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible and imaginative
- High energy levels
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects in challenging environments
- Work independently
What's on Offer
Salary is competitive and will depend on applicant's background and experience.