You are here
- Experienced IT Director required with working knowledge of POS systems
- South African citizens only within retail, quick service industries needed
About Our Client
Our client is based in North Johannesburg as is a well known brand within the quick service industry.
The IT Director - Global Quick Service Restaurant will report into the COO will be responsible to
- Build technology capability for the business
- Manage IT Services to the organisation
- Manage governance and technology risk controls
- Manage IT Capital/Operational expenditure budgets
- Will play an instrumental role in managing vendor relationships and SLA's
The Successful Applicant
The IT Director - Global Quick Service Restaurant will report into the COO will have the following background:
This position is only open to South African citizens and EE candidates will be preferred
The successful candidate will have a background in either retail or the quick service industry where he/she played a key role in the up-time of POS and supporting technologies
- Formal minimum qualification: Tertiary qualification in IT, Computer Sciences or related field. Post graduate qualification: International Certificate in Project Management or Information Technology related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) year's experience in any of the following areas: IT security, Technical, support, Systems Administration, Applications support, Electronic Organisationing/Channels Support, Programming.
- At least seven (7) years senior management experience.
- Industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Information Technologies, Telecommunications, Network/ Infrastructure planning and services, IT service delivery, exposure to application development life-cycles, and systems integration.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and related contract agreements.
- Strong project management skills including an understanding of business transformation and change management.
- Knowledge of the technical and user-related aspects of a Client Server environment.
- Knowledge of the Organisations core systems/applications and peripheral systems.
What's on Offer
A CTC salary of between R1,200,000 and R1,440,000 excluding performance bonus, fuel card and cell phone is on offer depending on experience