You are here
IT Project Manager
- IT Project Management Experience is Essential, Ideally 3 Years
- Supply Chain Software Development and Implementation Experience Required
About Our Client
My multinational client is a well established Logistics and supply chain solutions provider with 1500 employees globally across 16 countries. Their South African presence encompasses offices and warehouses across three provinces with 130 employees.
The IT Project manager based in Johannesburg will be accountable for the following:
- Effectively apply our methodology (PMLC & SDLC) and enforce project standards.
- Engage with customer and manage the customer experience all along the project.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Define inherent project risks and map out mitigation plans with appropriate communication to company and client executive management.
- Effectively raise and manage Change Requests. Revise project schedule as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Oversee SHE and quality assurance procedures.
- Develop and improve Project Management Office tools and processes.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis. Approve team members' timesheet and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner.
- Ensure the Project folder is up to date with all the relevant project documents, contracts, signoff, invoices, expenses, etc.
- Manage project budget.
- Report project profitability, revenue, margins, billing rates and resource utilization.
- Ensure timely invoicing and control appropriate project revenue recognition.
The Successful Applicant
As the IT project manager you would have experience in managing 7 internal stakeholders and vendor management for external providers.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a cost to company ranging between R540 000 and R660 000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.