You are here
- Commercial Lawyer at Listed Company
- +/- R1.1m + bonus & shares
About Our Client
Our client is a large Listed Business, specialising in manufacturing of various goods, based in Johannesburg.
The Legal Counsel will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
1) provision of legal advice & opinion to business
2) advising senior stakeholders
3) Assist with M&A activities and provide transactional support
4) perform due diligence investigations
5) Review and draft various types of commercial agreements
6) identifying and managing legal risk
The ideal candidate for this role is one who can independently deliver and provide guidance on complex legal matters.
The Successful Applicant
The Legal Counsel must:
1) be an admitted attorney in South Africa and have served articles at a reputable law firm
2) have a minimum of 5 years relevant commercial experience
3) knowledge of the applicable regulatory environment
4) knowledge of competition law, IP and general business practices
What's on Offer
The package on offer will be discussed with each candidate who successfully applies to the role.