You are here
Legal Manager m/f Algeria
A major company within the pharmaceutical industry
Legal Manager with good command of Algerian laws
About Our Client
For a major company within the pharmaceutical industry we are searching for a Legal Manager m/f who will be reporting to the Head of Legal North Africa, and based in Algeria.
The Legal Manager will provide business relevant and focused legal advice and services by giving strategic legal advice in order to reduce to a minimum legal risks and maximise opportunities in accordance with the law and regulations in Algeria.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Support the company in litigation efforts in support of the Company's position.
- Anticipate and proactively support the prevention and management of legal risks for the company.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Compliance, Medical, Marketing and Sales etc.) to ensure the integration of the full range of considerations impacting legal recommendations.
- Support shared service business (Consultation - Review of all third party contracts - etc.)
- Negotiate agreements with internal and external parties.
- Draft, develop, prepare and execute contracts and other legal documents.
- Conduct internal investigation for any violation against Company policies and procedures.
- Participate in, or lead special projects for development, embed best practices or expand legal knowledge.
- Guide, train, and advise internal clients to achieve their business goals in accordance with local laws and company policies.
- Assist in resolving legal disputes and support large transactions and projects
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the role
- Previous experience as Legal Manager within a multinational company (ideally from pharmaceutical industry or FMCG company) coupled with a law firm experience
- Master degree in law
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English
- Good command of all law regulations in Algeria
What's on Offer