You are here
Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Michael Page South Africa
- Recruitment Consultant for Legal Team
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. We currently employ over 5800 staff with 153 office locations in 35 countries. Established in 2006, Michael Page Africa has over 65 consultants across 3 offices in Johannesburg, Casablanca and Paris.
We are searching for a Legal Recruitment Consultant who will be actively involved in 360 degree recruitment at Michael Page.
The consultant will be candidate and client facing, and be responsible for managing recruitment processes which they are briefed on by our clients and will be involved in meetings with high level individuals, and be exposed to a fast moving environment.
The candidate should have a good knowledge of the South African legal market.
The Successful Applicant
The Legal Recruitment Consultant must have:
* A university degree (LLB is preferred)
* Minimum of 1 year experience working for either a multinational corporation or a medium to large South African organisation, preferably within a legal environment
* Some form of experience in sales
* Strong networking and client development abilities
What's on Offer
The package on offer for the Legal Recruitment Consultant will be discussed.