You are here
Managing Director, Petroleum, East & Southern Africa
Managing Director, Petroleum Company, East & Southern Africa
Operations, Business Development, General Management
About Our Client
Total energy solutions provider, delivering petroleum products and energy solutions across the East & Southern Africa.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director and Executive Board, the Managing Director, East & Southern Africa will be responsible for providing overall leadership of the petroleum & energy solutions business and the successful execution of the business strategy.
- Develop and implement the vision, core values and strategic plan to deliver the significant growth plan set for the business.
- Drive profitability and significant growth in a highly competitive environment.
- Develop streamlined corporate operational procedures and implementation of appropriate systems to improve the operations in the business.
- Direct development and management of annual budgets, reporting into an Executive board.
- Executive leadership across multiple countries across East & Southern Africa.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Managing Director, East & Southern Africa will fit the below description:
- At least 10 years working experience in oil and gas sector, three of which should be at senior management level in a comparable petroleum & total energy solutions business.
- Strong business negotiation skills and proven track record in business development
- Successful leadership and management of business across multiple regions, specifically within the East & Southern African region.
- Strong financial skills and previous budget responsibilities.
- Driven and delivered multiple projects within the oil & gas sector.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business including working with an Executive Board.
- Master's degree in Business Management.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits and incentives.