You are here
Marketing Execution Specialist
Great Opportunity for a Marketing Professional within a Global Business
Opportunity for growth, development and stability
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation and market leader with their Africa offices based in Johannesburg.
As the Marketing Execution Specialist you will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director, based in Johannesburg and within the Business Services / IT space.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Alongside the support of the Marketing Director, strategy development and implementation.Be fully trained and responsible to ensure brand, quality, consistency, and compliance and promote these aspects within all related demand generation activities.
- Understand the goals, objectives and processes involved in successful lead management. Collaborate with key sales and business stakeholders to increase impact of marketing. Proactively propose and push for relevant actions in order to improve lead quality, secure higher acceptance rates, and optimise related campaign processes for improved future execution.
- Focus on excellent execution and speed to market when documenting campaign execution and lead management activities in the systems of record, including CRM, reports, dashboards and scorecards. Skillfully leverage respective systems to analyse performance.
- Build and continue to evolve your knowledge and understanding of the target audience, the organisation's solutions and go-to-market approach.
- Oversee the planning, development and use of content such as videos, blogs, info-graphics, web sites, white papers, etc. May also manage the end-to-end asset or campaign production for innovative or strategic priority campaigns.
- Identify, engage, and contract suitable (internal/external) agencies to manage respective projects, including related budget and cost.
- Maintain a high level of customer focus and knowledge of industry and market trends in order to create a valuable customer experience. Proactively look for opportunities to service customer inquiries, resolve problems, etc. by understanding internal and external customers. Share knowledge to empower peers.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Marketing Execution Specialist you will have the following key attributes:
- Degree Qualified
- Software/IT Business Services Background
- Minimum 4-7 years of marketing experience, with minimum 2-4 years in marketing execution
- Working in a multi-national company
- Experience partnering with the sales team
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in digital marketing
- Project leadership (medium to large-scaled projects)
What's on Offer
Attractive package including benefits