You are here
International Media Company
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation based in over 160 countries and territories worldwide. Their Headquarters for South Africa are based in Johannesburg.
As the Marketing Manager, you be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Director of Marketing and Digital Media. Your key accountabilities within this role will include:
Create strong relationships with external promoters, media partners and sponsors in delivering events.
Ensuring we have barter deals in key markets and are used to their full potential.
- Working with the Commercial, Programming and Marketing teams to successfully implement events.
Building relationships with the Pan-African teams and being first point of contact for the emerging markets group
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager within the Media environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- Completed BCom degree with a postgraduate preferred in Marketing, Media, Communications
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in Brand or Project Management within a broadcasting or media company, digital or creative agency, ideally gained with an international brand.
- Solid eventing and media production experience.
- Strong affinity with Marketing through Digital/Social Media.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Africa and International markets
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills as well as ability to consolidate information to a succinct level
What's on Offer
A great package on offer.