You are here
Mergers and Acquisitions / Competition Lawyer
R750,000 - R900,000
- 4-6 years of Post-Admission experience
- Solid Competition or M&A law experience essential
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent competition law consultancy.
- Conduct research and provide advice to decision makers on the impact of mergers in the economy.
- Investigate merger cases and make recommendations to decision makers.
- monitor merger conditions.
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to a small team of merger specialists.
- Assist the Manager with strategic planning, staff management, and development as well as general administration of the M&A division.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have the following minimum requirements:
- Admitted attorney
- 4-6 years of post-admission experience, with 2-3 years at a management level
- Strategic thinker with strong analytic skills
- Solid M&A and/or Competition law knowledge
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is negotiable and will be discussed in detail with successful candidates.