You are here
National Accounts Manager
- Global Pharmaceuticals Company
- Travel into Africa
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation with the South African headquarters based in Johannesburg.
As the National Accounts Manager, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Africa Commercial Excellence Director.
Your key accountabilities within this role will include:
- Occasional travel into West and East Africa
- To plan, organize and execute development strategies and activities in line with EMEA Sales Capability Framework in order to enhance their capability, skill, and knowledge, which will help them achieve sales objectives and company's goals through world class systems, processes and techniques.
- Building close working relationship with the Sales Director, National Dental Detailing Manager, national Sales Manager & Head of Modern Trade, Commercial HR Manager, Risk & Compliance Manager.
- To assist the expert sales management team to identify training needs and ensure that the sales team possesses the right capabilities to achieve their sales objectives.
- To support the expert sales management in succession planning exercise and provide competencies development programs for candidates identified.
The Successful Applicant
The successful National Accounts Manager within the Pharmaceuticals environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- A completed BCom Marketing Management degree or Diploma, IMM would be an advantage.
- 3 - 5 years strong sales experience
- Come from an FMCG or Pharmaceuticals background
- Must have a sound understanding of the Expert business trading environment
- Must have an understanding of how to manage trade and company expectations and make sound commercial decisions.
- Must have previous experience working to execute training in a commercial environment
What's on Offer
A competitive package on offer including benefits.