You are here
- International Conglomerate
- FMCG Supplier
About Our Client
Our Client manufactures and distributes sealants and coatings for consumer and industrial applications which protect the product's integrity and ensures compliance with international Health, Safety & Consumer standards.
They employ employ over 2,000 people globally and have secured key accounts within the South African and African context which have resulted in increased forecasted growth and expansion in the region.
This role will be responsible for the overall Site management as well as, but not limited to:
- Oversight of production;
- Management of relevant departments: Health & Safety, Finance, HR, Production & Engineering / Maintenance;
- CAPEX Project management;
- IR & Union engagements;
- Driving Plant performance against a set of key KPI's;
- Production planning & material management;
- Key Account management & engaging with internal as well as relevant external stakeholders;
- Forecasting and the creation of dashboards, financial & budgeting;
- Engaging with technical staff on Site across all utilities & equipment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a South African citizen with a proven background in Manufacturing. He/She will have managed complex IR issues within a unionised environment. The successful candidate will have a Bachelors in Engineering Degree or a BSc. in either Mechanics or Chemistry.
He/She will further be responsible for full budgetary responsibilities and associated forecasting. A proven track record in improving efficiencies & productivity is paramount to this role.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to join a multinational conglomerate with career growth opportunities. A TCTC of R800K pa is on offer excl. vehicle allowance and annual bonuses.