You are here
Poultry Farm Manager - Angola
Poultry Farm Management
Participation to the growth of agricultural operations in Angola
About Our Client
An international conglomerate with huge operations in Africa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the efficiency and the safety of poultry farm operations,
- Deciding on the necessary amount of machinery and workers needed for the operations,
- Supervising the hiring and the training of workers,
- Handling sales and shipping of chicken-based products to food manufacturers,
- Managing workers attendance, budget and dedicated supplies for the operations,
The Successful Applicant
With a minimum of 5 years experience in poultry farm operations, you have the willingness to relocate to Angola on residential status. With strong leadership and communication skills, you have fluency both in English and in Portuguese. A previous international experience is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Expatriate package on residential status.