You are here
About Our Client
Private bank providing products and services for all customer segments
- Definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Plan, coordinate and track project tasks, activities, deliverables, milestones, risks to ensure project progress stays on schedule and within budget
- Assemble and coordinate project staff as per project requirements and ensure resource optimisation throughout project cycle
- Develop and maintain a proper project repository with up-to-date project-related documentation, sign offs, lessons learnt
- Prepare project management dashboards and charts as per established standards for project monitoring purposes.
- Compile necessary information for update of overall project repository at the Bank.
- Ensure quality assurance on project deliverables at each milestone delivery
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for future reference
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress, risks and issues on projects under his/ her responsibility
- Provide training to internal stakholders on basic project management techniques.
- Scope and plan new projects effectively by sharing lessons learned and extensive prior project experience and by provoking thorough and systematic thinking
- Foster a culture of proper management of project financials including project budgeting, project cost monitoring and post-implementation monitoring to ensure that effort and expenditure are appropriate to stakeholders' expectations.
- Contribute to development of benefits realisation plan and evaluate realisation of business benefits post-implementation
- Promote sharing of knowledge among team members through presentations, peer review of project deliverables
- Keep abreast of latest project management techniques, technologies, innovative solutions and apply same during implementation to help business achieve breakthrough business results
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- Project Management Officer certification or Project Management professional certification
- At least 3 hands-on experience in managing projects
- Project Management disciplines: scope management, time management, cost management, communication management, procurement management, human resource management, quality management, risk management, integration management
- Project Management tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, Jira
- Very good command of Microsoft Office
- Experience of people/team management, risk management and change management
- Agile project management experience is a plus
What's on Offer
USD 500- 3000 per month