You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
Proudly South African Organisation
Employs more than 600 people in South Africa
About Our Client
Our Client is a Proudly South African Organisation who strives to become a world class affordable personal care company. The main goal being to offer the best quality products to their customers at the best price possible.
Our client is the second largest manufacturer of their main cleaning product in South Africa. The company employs more than 600 people in South Africa who assist in the distribution to wholesale and retail businesses.
The main responsibilities include:
- Improve customer satisfaction by ensuring that all products conform to the applicable approved standards and agreed specifications.
- Ensuring the completion of inspection sheets and that deviations are assessed and reported.
- Follow up on customer complaints and execute root cause and trend analysis on them.
- Ensure compliance with machine and product specifications.
- Develop and review quality management systems and procedures.
- Provide support on diagnostics and preventative actions.
- Implement and maintain a procedure for approval of a new strategic raw material supplier.
- Communicate with suppliers and addressing areas of improvements with them.
- Manage internal company audits and external customer audits and evaluating them.
- Proactively updating all essential certifications to avoid any disruptions in production.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to take initiative.
- Have good organization, planning and problem solving abilities.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
What's on Offer
A competitive market related offer for the correct calibre candidate.