You are here
Quality & Regulatory Specialist H/F - Egypt
Our client is a global player in the cosmetic industry
Experience required in similar positions in Egypt
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player in the cosmetics industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking for a Quality & Regulatory Specialist in Egypt.
Based in Cairo, you directly report to MENA Country Manager and remotely to MENA Quality Department and act as the Group quality and safety guardian in the country.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Act as the single point of contact for SHE topics and quality compliance : frequent suppliers auditing and CAPA implementation, full regulatory compliance for locally sourced products, legislation compliance,
- Ensure that products and local processes meet Group requirements and be responsible for coordination of customer and consumer complaints,
- Act as safety Officer, Project leader and trainer to internal and external stakeholder,
- Responsible for quality related activities such as inspection, release, nonconformity handling, blocking, relabeling, returns, disposal of FGs, trouble shooting activities with suppliers,
- Be responsible for the local Quality Management System (QMS) and support local sourcing activities for raw materials, packaging, finished products and services (warehouse),
- Maintain and update Regulatory Library with copies registration files, build and update product data base and generate reports, summaries of regulatory data and information for presentations or special regulatory affairs projects,
- Handle new product registrations, product re-launch registrations, product renewals, site registrations, and marketing authorization holder registrations, general sale list items,
- Write and update SOP for the country and establish contacts with local authorities,
- Follow up regulatory affairs requests from HQ and the production centers (PCs) and monitor regulatory developments and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Bachelor or equivalent from an accredited university with a focus on Science and a minimum of years' experience in Quality management, Regulatory Affairs among FMCG multinational companies having overseen Egypt. Local knowledge of Egypt regulations for cosmetics, pharmaceutical or medical devices is of great value for this position. Able to work with governmental organizations and to research/compile technical argument with authority, you enjoy problem solving and are attentive to details.
What's on Offer
Attractive local salary and package