You are here
Recruitment Consultant (from Big 4 Audit & Advisory firm)
Join Sandton based global recruitment market leader
Focus on commercial client facing advisory work instead of billable hours
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse Page Group. Page Group was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Over the last 40+ years, we have grown to become one of the world's most successful professional recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 5,800 staff with 153 office locations in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives whilst staying true to the Page Group values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Africa has over 65 consultants across 3 offices in Johannesburg, Casablanca and Paris. Our African leadership team possesses over 130 years of recruitment experience both globally and within the African continent. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing and Executive Search.
2017 marks 11 years since we first opened our South African office. Over the last 11 years in Africa, we have been delivering high value assignments and campaigns for some of Africa's most prestigious organisations including multinationals, corporate and retail banks and local groups. Due to continued growth and expansion, there is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our team within the finance and accounting discipline based in Sandton, Johannesburg.
We are looking for someone to specifically join our Finance and Accounting recruitment team either as a consultant or senior consultant. The Michael Page Finance & Accounting brand has a strong presence in the market and we are looking for a commercial and driven individual to help us achieve even greater levels of success.
As Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accounting, you will be responsible for managing and driving growth as well as spearheading the Michael Page brand in the market place across South Africa. Your role will include:
- Taking the lead role in the development and management of client relationships
- Managing senior / executive level recruitment assignments - both on a contingent and retained basis
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Leading the delivery of multi-role campaigns
- Collaborating with other international offices on key account management
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We are specifically seeking candidates currently working within a "Big 4" audit and advisory firm at present who are able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of commercial acumen and business savvy
- The ability to influence clients and source roles
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of 153 offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path to Director
- Own and develop your market whilst working as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Opportunity to partner with the world's biggest brands
- Opportunity to join a market leader with a proven track record of hiring professionals from a non recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Ongoing training and development
- Fun culture
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options
- International career opportunities in the future