You are here
- UK listed, global market leader with 153 offices in 35 countries
- Join us as we embark on our next phase of growth and expansion
About Our Client
Page Group was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Over the last 40 years, we have grown to become one of the world's most successful professional recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 5,800 staff with 153 office locations in 35 countries.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Africa has over 65 consultants across 3 offices in Johannesburg, Casablanca and Paris. Our African leadership team possesses over 140 years of recruitment experience both globally and within the African continent. Key disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing and Executive Search.
Over our last 10 years in Africa, we have been delivering high value assignments and campaigns for some of Africa's most prestigious organisations including multinationals, corporate and retail banks and local groups. Due to continued growth and expansion, there are exciting opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to join our team based in Sandton, Johannesburg.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work within one of our specialist disciplines and be responsible for managing and driving growth as well as spearheading the Michael Page brand in the market place. Your role will include:
- Taking the lead in identifying, developing and managing client / business relationships
- Managing and executing the end to end recruitment process for your clients. This will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for candidates with:
- A university degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a multinational corporation or a medium to large African/South African organisation
- Some form of previous sales experience
- Track record of successfully building and managing business relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with the ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team based attitude
Furthermore, to be successful as a Recruitment Consultant with Michael Page, you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success and personal growth. We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of 153 offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market whilst working a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on the achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Opportunity to partner with the world's biggest brands
- Opportunity to join a market leader with a proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities