You are here
Fast track your career with a global market leader (role based in Sandton City)
High growth business seeking high energy individuals with a passion for sales
About Our Client
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best known and most respected recruitment consultancies, and comprises specialist recruitment brands Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6,000 staff across 140 offices in 36 countries.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Africa has over 65 consultants across 3 offices in Johannesburg, Casablanca and Paris. Our African leadership team possesses over 130 years of recruitment experience both globally and within the African continent. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing and Executive Search.
Over our last 11 years in Africa, we have been delivering high value assignments and campaigns for some of Africa's most prestigious organisations including multinationals, corporate and retail banks and local groups. Due to continued growth and expansion, there is an exciting opportunity for talented and motivated individuals to join our team based in Sandton, Johannesburg.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing and driving growth as well as spearheading the Michael Page brand in the market place across the Sub Saharan Africa region. Your role will include:
- Taking the lead role in the development and management of client relationships
- Working with candidates to develop strong relationships which will allow you to assess their skills, experience and suitability for different roles
- Managing and executing senior / executive level recruitment assignments - both on a contingent and retained basis
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for candidates with:
- A university degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a multinational corporation or a medium to large African/South African organisation
- Some form of experience in sales
- Track record of successfully building and managing business relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team based attitude
Furthermore, to be successful as a Recruitment Consultant, you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of 140 offices across 36 countries. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market whilst working a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Opportunity to partner with the world's biggest brands
- Opportunity to join a market leader with a proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Ongoing training and development
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities