You are here
Regional Sales Manager Southern and Eastern Africa
Capitilise on your existing Retail client base in Southern and Eastern Africa
Lead the South African office plant for a highly successful multinational
About Our Client
My client is headquartered in Paris with operations in Northern Africa and East Asia with 92% market share in certain regions.
The Regional Sales Manager Southern and Eastern Africa will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and balance marketing budgets to maximize ROI and drive incremental sales
- Minimise financial risks and costs (spread turnover between customers, distribution networks, etc.)
- Negotiate and construct commercial conditions within pre-established limits (contracts, prices, discounts/reductions, service agreements and advertising expenses, payment conditions).
- Develop our customer portfolio through a regular program of visits, telephone contacts, prospecting, activity reports and satisfaction surveys
- Implement sales drives in your sector in agreement with your director.
- Control and monitor Marketing/Sales plans in retail outlets (shop displays, merchandising)
- Ensure that orders are correctly followed through (timeframe, order compliance, invoicing, payment).
- Prepare sales and purchasing schedules in coordination with the sourcing & purchase department to avoid storage costs.
- Draw up studies on the market and competition. Collect information on markets and competition and transmit this to your line manager.
- Launch new product ranges by drawing up presentation dossiers, emails for the various stores, product descriptions, trade fair information etc. Be very familiar with new products by establishing an everyday relationship with the import and quality departments.
- Coordination and negotiation of after-sales service with our customers in collaboration with our after-sales department and Regional after sales policy
- Send a weekly report (commercial, marketing, after-sales service, financial) must be sent to headquarters in Paris, resuming past week and future weeks sales actions.
The Successful Applicant
As the prospective Regional Sales Manager Southern and Eastern Africa you would be ready to run with this opportunity to introduce a new smartphone brand into the South African and East African retail markets. It is imperative to take ownership of office plant and proactively create and drive the sales strategy.
What's on Offer
My clients is offering their Regional Sales Manager Southern and Eastern Africa based in Johannesburg a competitive cost to company ranging between R800,000 and R840,000 per annum plus commission.