You are here
Sales and Marketing Manager - Egypt
Key role with career perspective in a major company
Member of the executive committee
About Our Client
Our client is an international company and a key player in its sector.
- Developing, agreeing and implementing the annual business plan with the customers and channel partners,
- Delivering key performance KPI's,
- Promoting a culture of innovation and continuous improvement through adapting to changes in international standards,
- Spearhead the development of a strong channel strategy,
- Overseeing warehousing, sales and distribution operations,
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant HSE management policies, *
- Identifying and recruiting local talents,
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external partners,
The Successful Applicant
With a bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent, you have a minimum of 12 years experience in the FMCG industry or automotive related sector. 2 or 3 years leadership with P&L responsibility is advantageous.
A profesional background in developing direct distribution and in building up sales channel is mandatory.
Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package.