You are here
Sales Manager, Kenya
World leader in energy technology based in 24 countries across 4 continents.
Dynamic business in power solutions with a full range of exciting products.
About Our Client
A global leader in energy efficient products based in 24 countries, across 4 continents with more than 4,000 employees.
- Achieve the sales target in the assigned area.
- Recruit business initiatives to over achieve the sales objectives and general strategies.
- Develop creative and innovative ways of display and merchandising and consumer promotions required for the market and provide regular analysis and recommendation on competitor's information such as POS, pricing, new launching, packing, etc. in order to be competitive in the market.
- Maintain and enhance the current distribution level of products at all segments of the market and guide importers to plan on regular imports.
- Manage the day-to-day operational business; monitoring Sales, Distribution, Merchandising and ensure proper coverage of the market
- Ensure that Distributors have adequate supplies of product.
- Train, guide and motivate sales team.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 8 year's experience
- FMCG industry experience
- Experience in Sales manager role in FMCG
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions proactively
What's on Offer
A competitive package with additional benefits.