You are here
Sales & Marketing Financial Analyst
Global Retail Brand
Diverse Finance role
About Our Client
Our client is a Global company within the FMCG Retail sector and have been around for over 20 years with over 90,000 employees.
- Partnering with the Innovation Director to develop the innovations framework in order to optimise resources.
- Develop standardised Financial models for projects at each Innovations gate.
- Partner with Marketing teams to deliver financial business cases on both the short & the long-term innovation pipeline.
- Provide post-campaign financial analysis
- Analyse trends and reach of historic campaigns across different marketing channels to create framework for marketing budgeting and to model expected results.
- Create reporting measures for the ROI on all present and future projects
- Lead the Africa Pricing team
- Facilitate the development and implementation of pricing strategy
- Define the pricing road map for the year
- Create framework for recommended pricing for LTO's
- Partner with Menu team to provide analysis and insights into unlocking value through menu board optimisation
- Provide detailed analysis and insight into menu board hypothesis testing.
- Partnering with the Insights team to model financial impacts of consumer insights research on the business
- Partner with Delivery team to improve and grow Delivery Sales channel.
- Support Digital Marketing in growing voucher based (Wicode) sales channel.
- Support uCount team in growing this platform.
- Support CRM team with development, implementation and roll out of the program
- Be the Planning lead on key strategic projects
- Drive automation of reporting through BI systems
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have following:
- CA(SA) or CIMA
- Commercial finance experience (non negotiable)
- Involvement within an innovative finance environment
- Strategic and pricing experience (non negotiable)
- EE highly preferred
- 5 years minimum experience within a similar role
- Experience within FMCG or Retail ( preferable)
- Marketing exposure within a finance role
What's on Offer