You are here
Sales Project Manager - Egypt
World leader in providing facilities for the Real Estate sector
Technical experience in project management
About Our Client
Our company is a world leader in state-of-the-art technology capable to create a beach lifestyle and tropical paradise anywhere in the world. Due to their fast growth we are currently looking for a Sales Project Manager.
The main tasks of the Sales Project Manager (M/F) will be the following :
- To lobby before the launching of the projects, when the tenders go on the market. To prospect and grow your network with key actors within the real estate sector. To propose to this prospects the group's global solutions,
- To use your technical experience and skills and work together with the rest of the Engineering Division in order to design new solutions that will allow you to position the company as a major actor in its market,
- To plan, coordinate, manage and follow up the projects that are currently being realized in the country,
- To guarantee the establishment of referrals and accreditation upon targeted clients. To identify and gather the specific needs of your clients at an early stage and before the launching of any given project,
- To respond to bids and tenders coordinating with internal departments. To propose the best technical and economic solutions (quality, cost, deadlines) and to negotiate new contracts. To secure the relationship with your clients until the achievement of the project,
- To provide technical and logistic support to the clients during the project construction and to supervise the advancement of the projects (in the field),
- To provide complete reporting and coordinate activities with the headquarters overseas.
The Successful Applicant
You hold an advanced university degree (Master Degree or equivalent) in Engineering or a related field.
A minimum of ten (4) years of progressively responsible experience in real estate facilities project management and/or sales. A previous experience at a theme park (Disney, Sea World) is a plus.
You have excellent proven technical skills and your know-how in lobbying the high executives in the real estate sector is your major asset. You have a real entrepreneurship attitude.
You speak fluent English and Arabic.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a growing company