You are here
Senior Associate - Corporate Commercial
- Corporate/Commercial Boutique Law Firm
- Managerial-level position
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique law firm which specialises in Corporate and Commercial law and Conveyancing.
The Senior Associate would be required to provide legal assistance to the firm by performing the following duties:
- Drafting numerous commercial agreements that range from shareholder agreements to MOI's to SLA's, to lease agreements;
- Provide legal advice on relevant legislation including National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act, Insolvency Act, POPI etc;
- Run trials, brief counsel, consult with clients and experts and run matters independently
- The candidate must be capable of dealing with huge amounts of pressure and stress, must understand that the industry requires hard work, long hours and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Must be able to manage staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Admitted attorney
- 4 years of post-admission experience
- Strong corporate/commercial knowledge and drafting experience
- Ability to run trials, brief counsel, consult with clients and experts and run matters independently without requiring supervision and assistance from Director
The successful Senior Associate must also be able to manage a team and handle a high pressure and highly demanding environment.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is market related and highly negotiable.