You are here
Senior Corporate Sales Manager,Global Liquidity Cash Management
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager, Global Liquidity Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management, Payments & Receivables Sales Manager
About Our Client
The Group established a presence in Sub-Saharan Africa in 1981 and entered the South African market in 1995. It expanded its regional operations by opening a corporate and institutional bank in Johannesburg in 2003.
Today, our client's principal activity is global banking and markets, which is managed out of the regional hub in Johannesburg. The corporate and commercial banking business offers services to large local and international corporates.
Our client is able to provide global reach and connectivity as well as in-depth local knowledge to its clients with international advisory, financing and trading needs.
Sales / Coverage
- Sell and support the GLCM products to clients in South Africa and in other countries in which our client is presents.
- Liaise interact and support Customer Groups locally, regionally and globally constantly keeping relevant parties abreast of South Africa market and GLCM product developments.
- Provide specialist support to coverage teams on the GLCM product suite in South Africa
- Interact and partake in Client Vision pipeline management of the Cash pipeline, deal momentum and implementation
- Participate in complex sales & deal structuring, RFI / RFP process.
- Provide clients with advice on Short term investments.
- Client Focus- Assist in effectively cross selling GLCM products as part of the product mix to new and existing clients. Assisting RM's in better understanding products and positioning of said products to be effective in client engagement.
- Technical Management- Proficient knowledge on GLCM product offerings and technical competence to position products effectively.
- To assist in the management of GLCM Product profitability (Revenue, Expense and EBIT) and Return on Investment initiatives.
- Drive / lead together with Head GLCM & Sales Head the annual budget, allocation of expenses. Monitor and track plan execution and implementation on continuous basis.
- Sound understanding of customer revenue set, assets, liabilities and transaction volumes (drivers) around them
- Co-ordinate and manage monthly estimate process and explain / analyze movements of Clients around the GLCM product and P&L. .
- Explain variances to Plan and key items in the monthly flash/actual numbers and avoid surprises with regards to management information.
- Variance analysis as per request from GLCM head, GLCM product head, or senior management.
- Extensive interaction with functional partners such as Marketing, GLCM Product, Operations and Technology.
- Extensive daily cooperation with GLCM Head, GLCM product head
- Regular communication and interaction with senior management such as CMB and CIB Heads and Regional GLCM Sales Head.
- Maintain internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, together with any issues raised by internal regulators.
- Ensure changes in current role / processes are updated on the HR DIM accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years' minimum Corporate Banking sales experience essential in Payments/Receivables, Cash Management & Liquidity and Channels.
- Understanding of complex sales and deal structuring i.e. cash concentration structures (liquidity), complex sales setups and understanding of challenges regarding international payments/receivables.
- Hands-on individual that can be a 'jack of all trades' due to the small team environment
What's on Offer
R1,000,000 - R1,200,000 basic + Performance bonus (approx 50% on average) + additional benefits