You are here
Senior Key Accounts Manager
- Senior Key Accounts Manager
- National FMCG Company
About Our Client
A critical role within the organisation reporting to the Sales Director
As the Senior Key Accounts Manager, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Sales Director.
Your key accountabilities within this role will include:
- Manage numerous key account/s.
- Implement Sales plans for each year.
- Achieve value and volume sales profitably across all brands and channels in accordance with agreed targets.
- Achieve agreed ROI on sales spend, trade promotions and deals.
- Manage product, customer, SKU, region/area profitability.
- Negotiate mutually beneficial trading terms as agreed with Sales Director and Managing Director.
- Manage In-store promoters, third party sales agents and distributors and ensure that they achieve their agreed deliverables.
- Support Finance/Debtors as required to manage recoveries within credit terms.
- Develop Sales forecasts per customer, SKU and region/area. Manage category mix.
- Ensure store level implementation for categories.
- Resolution of complaints and settlement of claims.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and successfully increase customer base.
- Ensure listing of products.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Key Accounts Manager within the FMCG environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- Preferably have tertiary qualification.
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years as Key Accounts Manager for our categories with a demonstrable track record of significant achievements.
- Outstanding trade relations for our categories.
- Excellent analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Possess initiative.
- Commercially astute.
- IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits