You are here
Senior National Key Account Mnager
- Global FMCG
- Leadership roleresponsible for growth and operations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation with approximately 6000 employees. Their Headquarters for South Africa are based in Johannesburg.
As the Senior National Key Account Manager, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Managing Director. You key accountabilities within this role will include:
- Assist Managing Director with Planning, budgeting and managing all sales activities.
- Support National Account Managers and Operations managers to ensure national objectives are met with particular emphasis on working capital, stock, promotions.
- Support the National Accounts team with the integration of Brand plans into Customer Business Plans.
- CO-Ordinate as well as execute all sales activities in conjunction with Marketing, Brand, Quality and Price.
- Assist with strategic planning in conjunction with the marketing department to ensure that forecasts are accurate.
- Assist with strategic planning in conjunction with the marketing department to ensure that margin targets are met. - Provide efficient brand/category sales support to marketing
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel.
- Help with budgeting process and ensure that sales achieve set targets and required margins.
- Special project's successfully achieved and roll out special business projects.
- Be the catalyst in the transition of an organisation from being General Merchandise to a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Organisation.
- Strategic planning with merchandising processes and in store value to create a competitive advantage.
- Finding solutions and improving on current route to market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior National Key Account Manager within the FMCG environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- Diploma/Degree qualified
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience within the FMCG sector
- Minimum 8 - 10 years within the FMCG environment
- Very strong relationships with key retailers in South Africa
What's on Offer
A great competitive package on offer including benefits