You are here
Senior Sales Manager
Great Opportunity, based in Durban, International Organisation
Growth offered, Travel into Africa & Managing a Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation with offices globally and headquartered in Durban for Africa.
The Senior Sales Manager deals directly with current clients and future clients aiming to develop, secure and maintain these relationships as well as ensuring business objectives are met. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- Generate business, assure client satisfaction and ensure contribution is maximised.
- Assume overall responsibility for the team and budget
- Coach and steer the sales execution by team support and management of key accounts
- Identification of potential business opportunities
- Ensure close communication with all key stakeholders within the organisation
- Supervise, coach and direct sales executive and business development staff for optimal performance and exercise cost control.
- Promote the relevant E-Business solutions
- Assist and support the Sales & Marketing Director in all necessary functions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Sales Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant commercial degree or equivalent
- 8 - 10 Years experience with minimum of 5 years within a leadership role managing a team of 5 people or more
- Maritime industry experience is non-negotiable
- Active knowledge of Maritime language
- An assertive negotiator and a proactive team player
- Flexibility to travel and be based in Durban
What's on Offer
A great offer including benefits