You are here
Senior Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Service Delivery Manager - Telecommunications
- My client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country.
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest telecommunications companies on the Continent providing Fixed-Line Telephony, Voice and Data, Enterprise Mobility, Infrastructure, and Cloud Solutions to both business and individual clients.
My client is one of the largest Telecommunications companies in the country based in Johannesburg. They are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to manage single large or multiple medium sized contracts within the EMEA region. The Senior Service Delivery Manager will build mid to senior relationships within the contract organization and will own the overall service relationship on behalf of the company. Reporting directly to the Services Director for EMEA, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage SLA performance and service relationship on medium customer contracts or operates as part of a wider team on a major contract.
- Organise and plan own work, adapting to changing priorities and seeking guidance where necessary.
- Line management responsibility for Service Managers, organising and overseeing their work.
- Able to carry out tasks effectively, resolve complex customer service problems/issues, drive service improvements and escalates as necessary.
- Ensure fair distribution of workload through understanding of contractual and service commitments the team undertakes. Interprets contractual requirements and applies company policies.
- Decision making mainly according to established solutions.
- Handles new challenges and processes and ensures understanding within team.
- Responsible for the delivery of contractual SLA performance and often assist with setting SLA's for new contracts.
- Suggests and drives change within the business via measured service development/improvement plans.
- Complexity comes from size and scope of customer contract for which service management is provided, (e.g. single large or multiple middle sized contracts).
- May have line responsibility for a number of Managers, sometimes across country boundaries.
- May also be involved in new business initiatives, providing service information to support new bids.
- Good knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Good knowledge of customers IT systems and applications, domestically and/or globally.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree or proven work experience;
- Prince 2 (advantageous)
- Minimum of 10+ years experience (essential);
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience managing a team of service delivery managers (essential);
- Experience in managing virtual or matrix teams (essential);
- Cross regional experience (essential);
- Good knowledge and experience in managing customer contracts and building relationships with customers;
What's on Offer
R800,000 CTC to R1,100,000 CTC per annum