You are here
Senior UX Designer
- Senior UX Designer - Financial Services
- My client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their gorwing team.
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the country based in Johannesburg providing retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, as well as insurance products across the country with an international footprint.
My client, one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the country based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the growing team of product designers. The incumbent will join a team that develops information architecture and design interactions for a variety of devices and platforms across the Group. The Senior UX Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Discussing scenarios, end-to-end experiences and screen designs with stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
- Working with UI designers in bringing your designs to life
- Challenging developers and stakeholders on usability issues
- Using Axure/Invision/Balsamiq/Sketch/Omnigraffle to produce wireframes and prototypes
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years at a senior/team lead level as a UX Designer
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience with user interface design
- Strong understanding of the principles of interaction design
- Wireframing and rapid prototyping experience
- Portfolio of Evidence or URL
What's on Offer
R700,000 CTC per annum to R850,000 CTC per annum