You are here
Senior VP Acquisition Finance
- Senior Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions, IB
- Senior Vice President, International Bank, M&A
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees.
The Group has key positions in its main activities:
- Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services)
- Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors.
- Investment Banking, which primarily focuses on M&A, Lending & Trade Flow business.
Locally, our client has a 5 year strategy in place that will focus on growth within their MNC space for SA and RoA.
- Partner with the Senior Banker and Head of Strategic Coverage in all aspects of the client pitching process
- Provide support to the Head of Strategic Coverage in preparation of:
-Written pitch materials and presentations
-Analysis of company information
-Analysis and presentation of investment bank/coverage information
-Preparation of market related and economic updates
-Presentation of credentials on behalf of BNP Paribas
-Preparations of new and innovative presentation materials
-Attending internal meetings and circulating detailed notes and updates to the team
-Participation in deal executions providing support as necessary
-Undertaking company research and maintenance of client databases
The Successful Applicant
8 to 10 years banking experience in the field of Acquisition Finance, Lending & Trade Flow within Investment Banking's Risk, Compliance & Credit Processes
Highly articulate with an ability to present ideas and complex materials in a concise and well structured manner
Strong commitment to the job and a willingness to put in the necessary effort to ensure the job gets done
Ability to work under pressure and to tight time deadlines
Ability to work with limited supervision
Commitment to working within the team and being able to discuss ideas and solutions ahead of and during implementation with other team members
Highly proficient in Microsoft power point, excel, word, etc.
Working knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters
What's on Offer
R1,000,000 - R1,400,000 base salary + Performance bonus + Additional benefits