You are here
Shared Accounting Service Manager: Africa
Global Organization: Industrial
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is within the Industrial & Manufacturing industry with a head office in Europe and provides services to many other sectors with over 11,000 employees in 50 countries and over 2,5 million euros in revenue.
- Effectively leading and motivating the shared services team.
- Providing a central service to the company in areas such as Accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, treasury and taxation.
- Ensuring accurate transacting and reporting in line with statutory legislation and corporate governance requirements.
- Establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Liaising closely and providing a high level of services to group companies and external suppliers.
- Initiating, managing and implementing continuous improvement projects.
- Developing and implementing the strategy and business plans for the shared services team
- Completing the tax return for various SA entities
- Reviewing vat submissions
- Travel (both domestic and international) may be required as needed to Head office(Europe , Ghana , Zambia and Durban
- Performs other miscellaneous duties and/or other special projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- CA (SA) qualification(non negotiable)
- A minimum of 5 years relevant full shared services function experience of which a least 2 years was in a management of shared services capacity(preferred)
- Essential to have SAP or comparable ERP experience
- Essential to have HFM
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications is required
- Africa exposure would be an added advantage
- Must be self managed and career driven
- Must be able to reflect leadership skills and being able to mentor
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer