You are here
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Leading Media House
Based in Johannesburg
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Media House based in Johannesburg.
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing the social media strategy and concept to engage an audience (advertisers, marketers, media planners, buyers and other potential clients).
- Meeting targets on growth and engagement of social audiences, track and measure effectiveness of social media strategy, and interpret any insights which may serve the business.
- Re-purpose the content so that it is appropriate to each channel, and in line with company social media strategy.
- Manage brand reputation online across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, the company website, direct email communication and distribution lists and any other digital platforms on which the brand is represented.
- Working with the custodians of the company's consumer brands to ensure that relevant material is cross-promoted and that any negative feedback is managed in line with the values of the consumer and corporate brand.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities and implement social tactics to leverage these.
- Ensuring all deadlines, budgets and reporting requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary Qualification - preferably within Marketing/Communications/Social Media
- Minimum 5 year's experience within a similar role (Social Media Specialist)
- Experience within writing Social Media Strategies
- SEO/SMO Experience
- Excellent analytical skills
Preference will be given to applicants in line with the company's Employment Equity objectives
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic industry leader and grow within the company