You are here
Classroom Style Software User Facilitation
Running Daily Presentations on New Solutions with Several Clients
About Our Client
My client is a well established multinational organisation that specialises in analytical software solutions for enterprise clients that rely on data for business. They have offices in the America's as well as the Middle East, Europe and the UK.
The Software Facilitator will be accountable for the following:
- Conducts internal, public classroom training and workshops at company training centers, third-party classrooms and customer sites.
- Delivers public and customer onsite training sessions and remote live web classes
- Develops e-lecture and self-paced multimedia materials as assigned.
- Assists other instructors during workshops for training courses.
- Participates in course development projects and preparation of training materials.
- Tests and maintains training software as needed.
- Writes programs or other software for a variety of applications.
- Works on special projects, which may include internal and external consulting projects.
- May review and edit technical documentation as needed.
- May serve as curriculum consultant to direct students into correct training path
- May serve as Live Web technical support technician
The Successful Applicant
As the Software Facilitator you will have attained the following:
- Software Development or Programming experience
- Strong presentation, interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with users with various technical backgrounds including experienced programmers
- Ability to travel as required, typically six to ten days per month
- Working knowledge of training methodologies, curriculum development, and training media
- Working knowledge of company's/ IT products and application areas
- Professional appearance and presentation skills
What's on Offer
My Johannesburg based client is offering the Software Facilitator a platform to develop and present various solutions to a wide range of clients on a daily basis. The CTC on offer ranges between R450,000 and R500,000 per annum.