You are here
SSRS Report Developer
- You are required to have a minimum of 3 years experience using SSRS
- Your experience should include building and maintaining reports and procedures
About Our Client
My client is considered to be one of the top Financial Services organisations in South Africa.
The SSRS Report Developer based in Johannesburg will be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of queries and ensuring they are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Develop methodologies and methods for analysing and presenting data.
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data.
- Effective management of data.
- Efficient compilation and presentation of divisional and functional reports and data trends
- Use data mining tools to identify patterns in the data.
- Identify opportunities for improved business performance based on information.
- Identify risks to the company and escalate accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
As the SSRS Report Developer you would be required to have 3-5 years of experience using SSRS and performing MIS duties
What's on Offer
My client is offering an annual CTC between R480 000 and R520 000 per annum dependant on experience and qualifications