You are here
Supply Chain Manager - Market Leader in Packaging
- Market leader in Packaging technology & services
- Renowned supplier to global FMCG & related companies
About Our Client
Our Client has engaged with us exclusively to represent this highly recognisable brand in it's search for a Supply Chain Manager. This industry leader in packaging technology has several operations throughout South Africa employing well over 2000 employees through the various sites. Using innovative technologies and modernising operations, they aim to grow the business both through efficient delivery of product to their long-established client base as well as focusing on optimization initiatives to ensure their reputation as an industry leader remains strong.
The Supply Chain Manager will responsible for:
- Management of Raw Material and the Finished Goods warehouse;
- Management and optimization of the Distribution function along with all remote warehouses;
- Management of all operational planning through Sales and Operations methodology;
- Order fulfillment and management of Internal Sales function;
- Adherence and compliance to workflow and processes against best practice and divisional standards;
- Interaction with suppliers: suppliers and distribution service providers;
- Interaction with customers regarding service requirements;
- Key focus on Working capital: Inventory levels;
- Delivery of supply chain projects in line with Company strategic objectives
As well as:
- Leading and managing a dynamic team to deliver on business objectives;
- Management reporting for areas of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a South African citizen with strong academic qualifications and come from an FMCG supplier environment. He/She will have a strong track record of departmental leadership with budgeting and optimization project implementation experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive market related package on offer plus benefits - depending on work experience as well as offering the opportunity to join a market renowned leader.