You are here
Supply Chain Manager (M/F) - Egypt
Our client is a multinational player of the cosmectics industry
Experience in a similar position required
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player in the cosmetics industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager in Egypt.
Based in Cairo, you directly report to Egypt Country Manager and MENA Supply Chain Manager in dotted line and act as the Group Supply Chain Strategy head in the country.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Leading in the development of the overall Egypt Supply Chain strategy in collaboration with the headquarters,
- Ensuring adaptation of global supply chain strategy and global quality strategy to local demands.
- Ensuring constant supply planning of finished goods based on Egypt rolling forecasts and acting as interface between local and headquarters,
- Monitoring, steering and developing warehousing and transportation in Egypt in
- compliance with required standards, regulations and global guidelines,
- Ensuring timely, cost efficient and optimized Logistics services,
- Supporting the regional IIM processes,
- Ensuring timely production, filling with 3rd party and securing local
- demands and export volumes,
- Monitoring and development of all processes as well as the structure of the unit,
- Identifying organizational changes and measures for improvement of the organization and initiating adequate measures,
- Guiding, training, motivating and developing the subordinated staff.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Bachelor or equivalent from an accredited university with a focus on Supply Chain Management and a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar position among FMCG multinational companies having overseen Egypt. You have already managed a team and have strong assets in warehousing, logistics, distribution planning and 3 party manufacturing. Being able to manage in a start-up environment is essential to succeed in this position.
What's on Offer
Attractive local salary and package