You are here
Opportunity to be part of the international professional services team
Diverse role that includes System Architecture and ClienRelationship Management
About Our Client
My client is a well established multinational organisation that specialises in analytical software solutions for enterprise clients that rely on data for trade
The System Engineer withh be responsible for the following:
- Works with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Delivers technical architecture related information, leads technical discovery sessions, responds to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
- Develop required client relationships to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term client relationships.
- Maintains and develops relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Develops familiarity with company IT sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides functional leadership for sales opportunities.
- Participates in product, solution and/or technical training to acquire and maintain detailed level of product knowledge of core components of offerings.
- Works pro-actively with the extended account team of Industry Consultants, Solution Architects and Technical Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
The Successful Applicant
As the System Engineer you will have attained the following experience:
- Knowledge of industry or market segments or in-depth knowledge of a specific area of industry expertise.
- Familiarity with two hardware environments supported by the System.
- Experienced to Advanced knowledge of System tools. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills.
- Programming proficiency as required for prototype development and product demonstrations.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to applications and user needs.
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Travel as business requirements dictate.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the System Engineer based in Sandton a CTC ranging between R650,000 and R750,000 per annum. Please note their offering is negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications.