You are here
Technical & Innovation Project Manager Africa M/F
- Our client is a an investment advisory firm oriented towards agri-business funds
- Professional and social experience required in Africa or emerging countries
About Our Client
Our client is a an investment advisory firm specialised in the management of predominantly African rural and agri-business Funds. As part of its activity growth, we are recruiting an Technical & Innovation Project Manager Africa M/F.
Based in Paris or in Africa, you report to the Technical & Innovation Director and are responsible for all activities development at an African and international level.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following assignments :
- Being source of proposals and creativity regarding the orientation given to new large scale and long term projects in favour of smallholder farmers that make sense to the investors such as the choice of geographic areas, model's structuring or potential partners,
- Co-building with the business development team the technical feasibility of rural and agri-business projects having an impact in the long term improvement of Fund's partner's value chain,Ensuring the right assessment of risks and opportunities related to business development in a transverse way involving a close relationship with the headquarters and with local project managers who take up project's implementation on the ground,
- Being omnipresent in all project' steps you will be in charge of presenting and convincing all stakeholders involved of the corporate, social and environmental (CSR) projects impact and take care of following-up and coordinating with local project manager for implementation,
- Steering, structuring and coordinating all activities enabling to deliver results expected by the investors in terms of quality and quantity while filling delivery timing and budget,
- Implementing KPI's in order to monitor impact measure and highlight the full value chain related to the projects.
The Successful Applicant
Engineer with a Masters in Agricultural Sciences or equivalent, you have a minimum of ten years proven experience in technical or operational positions involving rural or agricultural projects management and relationship with NGO's or public institutions. Experience in Africa or in emerging markets is important for this . Passionate about creating social, environmental and economic value with a result-oriented mind, you are a proactive and audacious individual with strong negotiation skills and used to deal with projects in short terms. Finally, you are fluent in French and English.
What's on Offer